I was very lucky to meet a lot of great people during my studies. Some of them were in my year – people like Mirek Dobeš, Pavel Švejcar, Václav Krucký, Svatava Výletová-Neuwirthová, or Pavel Kolář (in the class of 84′) who later taught us as well.
I am really happy I was taught by Ludmila Mojžíšová and that I got a chance to see her working with patients. Professor Holubářová taught me Kabat’s method on my husband. Professor Janda drilled us muscle function testing and we listened piously to professor Lewit’s seminars. Associate professor Velé was the examiner of my master’s thesis, which I did at his lab on the first posturography machine in Czechoslovakia.
I worked in an eye hospital, at a rheumatology department, at clinics in Prague and Ostrava as well as at a refugee camp in Kurdistan in Iraq where I mainly worked with Yazidi children with cerebral palsy. I collaborate with a non-profit Náš Svět in Pržno where I work with people with mental and combined disability. Wherever I worked, I have met wonderful colleagues which I am really grateful for. I have a physiotherapy certificate and I am a registered physiotherapist.
- the Mojzis method
- dynamic neuromuscular stabilisation A, B, C, D
- the 2nd generation Vojta’s method
- neurodevelopment therapy
- trigger points
- vertebrovisceral relations
- Spiraldynamik basic
- pelvic floor dysfunction therapy
- diagnosis and kinesiotherapy of idiopathic scoliosis in children and adults
- soft mobilisation techniques
- post-isometric relaxation
- medical taping concept
- certified Emergency Medical Technician (Czech equivalent)
- SM system 1A, B, C, D, 5B, 6C
- the Feldenkrais method workshops
- applied kinesiological exercises on swiss balls and unstable surfaces
I have experience working with handicapped children (mental disability, visual impairment, cerebral palsy). I collaborate with the Willík and Step-in charities. I worked in a refugee camp in Iraq.
I am a mom of five children. I spent three years abroad with my family (in Ireland, England, Finland and Kurdistan).